Updated: April 23th, 2018
Bike deals are something which is hard to predict. They come and go like great weather and if you are looking for a new bike, there are no good deals.
Since we monitor cycling sites daily, we see often great deals. We decided to gather the best cycling deals, which are currently active.
We got too many e-mails about the question, where should I buy the bike with a great price. We’ve pushed them to certain reviews by categories but still, there are people who want pick their deals only on sales.
Here we go – It’s time to GO CRAZY!
Best Bike Deals (at the moment)
- Anniversary Sale Is ON – Up to 40% OFF ALL BIKES! – Diamondback.com
- Shop the 2018 Road Bike Buyer’s Guide – Competitive Cyclist
- Totally Free Shipping on All Bicycles and Frames – Nashbar
Hot Deal Alert!
LARGE selection of bikes on Diamondback! (+ Anniversary sale) – Up to – 40-45% off!
Best Bike Component
- Mountain bike wheels: save 40% or more – CompetitiveCyclist.com
- Save up to 60% on select 2017 Fox Forks while supplies last. – JensonUSA
- 2/15 – 2/18 Totally Free Shipping on Any Order with no Minimum or Oversized Fees! – Nashbar.com
- A wide selection of cycling clothing deals – PerformanceBike.com
- – REI.com
There usually aren’t a lot of bike coupons out there, but here is one we found:
- Diamondback.com – Sale section for mountain, road, hybrid and kids bikes
- RaleighUSA.com – Sale category including urban, road, recreation, mountain and kids bikes
- BackCountry.com – Huge discounts on bikes and components.
- PerformanceBike.com – Sale section for trainers, FS mountain bikes, wheels, components and more. Up to 73% off!
- REI.com – Over 1000 cycling-related deals
Bicycle Guider Tips for Winning Shoppers
When shopping for the best bike deals, be informed, and follow these basics:
Check the merchant’s background
Is the website you are buying from legit? Search for online reviews about the web shop. Do they have delivery problems? Do they have good customer service (and so on)? Fake “e-shops” do exist and especially crop up during shopping holidays like Christmas and Black Friday.
Not everything that glitters is gold
If you find a bike that seems impossibly cheap, there might be something bad behind it. Was it some unsuccessful model, or was there issue with returns? Does it include weak parts? Is there a better alternate model for the same price? Do your homework and figure it out!
Keep in mind the model year
Certain older models might have be found with an insane discount. Bikes with this description normally have some aspect to them that is not good. For instance: If a 2015 model is 50% off, a 2016 model is 30% off, and a 2017 model is 10% off, you’ll need to dig into the bikes’ specs to determine which is the best bike for you.
Enjoy the deals!
Don’t miss out – follow us on Facebook for freshest information and deals!