What is the purpose of Bicycle Guider?
Bicycle Guider is created to provide valuable information to people who are interested in cycling. We try to publish interesting, educational guides, articles, and reviews. We are expanding our base of articles and cover more and more valuable topics as time goes by.
The goal of bicycle guider is to teach, inform, and entertain. All of our writers are passionate cyclists who enjoy researching and writing about bicycles. Ideally, our writings will get a lot of new people on the bandwaggon and help them stay there.
Jeff Balton – Founder and Editor
Jeff Balton is the founder and editor of Bicycle-Guider.com. He started this blog because he was that “bike-guy” who knew everything about bicycles. At least that’s what his family and friends thought. 🙂 The truth is, if he didn’t know something, he found the answer on the internet and got the satisfaction from the new information. That was the reason he started this blog back in 2015.
You can often find Jeff riding with his kids. At the moment, they’re either in the child bike seat, or he’s running next (read: far behind) their balance bikes.
Dusan is our adventure and road specialist. He is originally from Serbia, but it’s hard to find him in the same place twice. He’s on the road frequently and has already seen basically the whole of Europe on a bike.
He studied the English language in university and has been teaching kids for more than 3 years. He loves doing it, and in return, it gives him enough freedom to hit the road. Dusan travels at least 3 months per year and has explored close to 30 countries so far.
His cycling journey began when he was 8 years old and inherited his first bike, which was too big for him, from his cousin. But that did not stop him for falling in love with the freedom that comes with the road.
Emily Tailor – Press & Relations
Emily is our Virtual Assistant. She was born in sunny Florida, but then fell in love and moved to New Zealand. She is passionate about both cycling and hiking. Emily often goes on hikes and rides with her family all around the world. You can’t resist her long stories about different journeys, how she forgot to bring the flysheet of her tent, how she lost her bicycle helmet, and so on. Currently, she is learning about HR and plans to move to Australia
Some anonymous ghostwriters
Some writers want to stay anonymous, so we can’t reveal their names. Over time, we’ve worked with over 10 writers and we want to thank all of them for the indispensable help.
Or use the @BicycleGuider
How you CAN participate
- Write to us. Are you an avid cyclist or a writer? No matter on what level and bike type are you riding. We pay our writers, so drop us a few lines below.
- Comments on our articles and share your knowledge. We love getting feedback from you.
- Suggest new topics you’d like to read about.
- Spread our word on Facebook @BicycleGuider
What you CAN’T do:
- We don’t offer any sponsored posts or banners. No matter what amount of money you offer to us. We have chosen the (harder) white hat way and there’s no chance you’ll get a sponsored post.
- Steal pictures or content created by us. Bicycle Guider is a registered trademark, which helps us protect our rights. If you want to use our content, please ask for permission and link to the source.
What we can do for you?
Do you have a valuable cycling-related idea you want to spread? Let us know. We are always spreading good ideas that make the cycling world better. See full statistics of Bicycle Guider >